ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION
Race Day Street Closures will take place along the race route starting at 7:30 a.m.
Road Closures: 7:30 am to 11:00 am
- Roads will close at 7:30 am.
- As the last runner passes a road, it will reopen.
- Runners need to be off the course by 11:00 am as all roads will reopen at this time.
- Any runners still on the course after 11:00 am will need to move off the traveled portion of the roads and run or walk facing traffic.
- They must obey all traffic safety rules and yield to vehicles.
- See below for detailed road closure information.
Run Merrickville Road Closure Permits Safety Announcement
Run Merrickville is bound by numerous event site permit requirements that must be met. The primary requirement affecting participants is the Road Closure Permits from the Village of Merrickville-Wolford and the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
The event has permission to close the roads, or portions of roads until 11:00am only. After that time barriers and pylons will be removed and the roads open to normal traffic.
Any participant still on the race course at that time will be required to move off the travelled portion of the roads and run or walk facing traffic. They must obey all traffic safety rules and yield to vehicles.
Traffic Safety Officer